Swimming pool, jacuzzi and many leisure activities offered with our accommodation
Swimming Pool at Domain of Christin
Young and old, there is aquatic or outdoor activity for you!
A « Well-being » area is available for you with our rentals, and includes :
- a large swimming pool surrounded by, secure and heated beaches from April to October and solar showers,
- Deckchairs and hammocks, a covered space with several swings and relaxation chairs,
- a 7-seater jacuzzi, open all year round (reserved for our Gite guests),
- an infra-red sauna.
We also provide our guests with :
- petanque grounds and Molkki courts (bowling is also available to you),
- a multi-fitness station,
- a secure enclosed space for children’s games,
- Beach volleyball court (ball provided),
- Table tennis (with rackets and ball), baby foot
- a swing for children and a large swing for 3 people (so that even adults can have a go !…
- a giant trampoline, for children and adults !
- A signposted « discovery tour » so that you can walk the paths of the Domain of Christin at your own pace, discovering the local flora and fauna.
You can also increae your knowledge by booking one or more sessions organized by the Domain of Christin Educational Farm.
For those rare days when the weather is bad, there are several traditional indoor games are available to you.
The hiking and/or mountain bike trails (map provided), in addition to the Greenway Vaunage (22km of old tarred railway through vineyards, garrigues, olive groves plus a breeder of Camargue bulls), are all close to the limits of the Domain of Christin, for the more daring .
Professional services of the Domain and its surroundings
Some paid activities are also offered.
- on the Estate :
- tailor-made sessions at our Educational Farm, whether for children or adults,
- well-being massages and energy treatments from our practitioner, the Domain of Christin has created a massage room during the renovation of the site.
- near the Estate :
- a few hundred metres away, the Roc de Massereau » offers its tree-climbing, zipline and stand-up paddle courses,
- Canoeing and kayaking trips are offered in Sommieres on the Vidourle, in a Natura 2000 classified area, by Kayac-Tribu,
- horseback rides in the garrigues.